Nicepaypal downloads

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
holographic
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Nicepaypal downloads

Post by holographic » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:43 am

i would say that only about 1 in 3 customers manage to get there download, sometimes they are waiting for an email with a link, I have no idea why this is but it is a regular complaint. then sometime it just times out or for some reason they can not download it. this has been going on for some years now and I have open an account with mailbigfile and when people complain I just send a link from them and people have no problem down loading the link. Does anyone know how to solve this ? the down load message is below and i have it on 220 mins 100 download attempts. I can not see what is happening at pay pal end and why so many people are looking for an email link or say there was no download button, especially as some people do manage to down load it from the paypal link. Any help would be much appreciated

Hi %firstname% %lastname%,
Thanks again for purchasing the %itemname% download. Your payment is %paymentstatus%.
Your purchase allows you access to download this file %downloadsallowed% times or for a period of %timeallowed% after your first download. This download link will remain active until the specified time period from your first download elapses or until you have downloaded the file the allowed number of times, which ever comes first.
Download count: %downloadcount% of %downloadsallowed%
First download: %firstdate%
Download expires: %downloaduntil%
Click the button below to begin downloading now.
Enjoy,
Website Administrator

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”