Sigplus

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
pslane
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Sigplus

Post by pslane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:55 am

I believe my Sigplus Gallery is configured correctly and it looks good but I am having trouble finding the page where I can add categories and add images and also delete them. Can you please help me to do that?

Thank you

sozzled
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Sigplus

Post by sozzled » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:19 am

You have other problems that have not been resolved: viewtopic.php?f=615&t=958082

Do you still require assistance with your other problem(s)?
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
Former member of Kunena project team
If you think I’m wrong then say “I think you're wrong.” If you say “You’re wrong!”, how do you know?

pslane
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by pslane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:30 am

Problem with Media manager is not something I am going to worry about. I am loading all my images through FTP. All I have to do now is find the Add and Delete area to edit the Gallery. That is really all I plan to do except for a few Article changes. I don't believe I have enough technical knowledge to use the Forum Post Assistance that you recommended.

Thank you

sozzled
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by sozzled » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:11 am

If you do not have enough "technical knowledge" to use the Forum Post Assistant tool, if you cannot

a) download the FPA [.zip] file,
b) extract the file fpa-en.php from the download,
c) upload the file fpa-en.php to the same folder where your configuration.php resides in your Joomla website,
d) enter <yoursite>/fpa-en.php in your browser,
e) follow the instruction shown in the image below
f) copy the generated BBcode
g) paste the generated BBcode here on the forum ...

then I would say you have very little chance of fixing anything on your Joomla website, I'm sorry to say.

If it's important to you, you could obtain professional assistance (there are many people who do this kind of work for a living), or you could do some study (buy a good guide to learn how to run a Joomla website) or look for some free online guides.

J! 2.5 is, for all practical purposes, dead and buried; J! 2.5 is no longer maintained or supported.

I sincerely wish you good luck.
Last edited by sozzled on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you think I’m wrong then say “I think you're wrong.” If you say “You’re wrong!”, how do you know?

pslane
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by pslane » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 am

I am sorry you don't like me. I only do this for fun and as a personal hobby. I won't bother you anymore. I do have help from a professional but I come here to learn all that I can on my own. I've never had a problem with asking for help before while I was building this website.

Thank you

sozzled
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by sozzled » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:11 am

It's unfortunate that you've chosen to take this matter personally. I'm sorry that you think I dislike you; I don't dislike you but I feel that you're asking the impossible.

I've tried to give you help at every turn. I've informed you of the facts about J! 2.5. I'm sorry that J! 2.5 is dead—J! 2.5 became officially unsupported over three years ago. I'm sorry that you have not maintained your awareness of Joomla.

The Forum Post Assistant tool (or an earlier version of it) has been part of this forum for as long as I have been been using the forum. I'm sorry you were not aware of that.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with SigPlus for J! 2.5. I don't know anything about this extension; I don't know where you can find support for SigPlus but I wish you good luck in searching for it.

I try to help as best I can; I'm sorry that my help here is not good enough for you.

effrit
Joomla! Guru
Joomla! Guru

Post by effrit » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 am

hi
Sigplus is content PLUGIN, not component.
so it show pictures from specific folder if you put it's 'code' in article
{gallery}path_to_folder{gallery}

documentation:

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sigplus/
Last edited by toivo on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: changed URL to point to JED - please read the forum rules at https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”