tinyMCE missing options

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
pslane
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

tinyMCE missing options

Post by pslane » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:58 am

I am using tinyMCE but some of the options are missing. I don't see color, size, font and I'm sure they should be there. I went to the tinyMCE plug-in editor and it looks like all the parameters are checked for this. I must have overlooked something. Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: tinyMCE missing options

Post by imanickam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:38 am

Can you please attach an image to show the problem?

Have you chosen the "Extended" mode in the Plugin "Editor - TinyMCE"?

Note:
I believe that you are aware that Joomla! 2.5 is no longer supported. The current version supported is Joomla! 3.8.3. You should plan to upgrade your site to Joomla! 3. Please test the upgrade in a different environment than the production environment before upgrading your production site.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

pslane
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: tinyMCE missing options

Post by pslane » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Thank you for your answer. That was my problem and now I have all options in tinyMCE.

I am not in a position right now to upgrade Joomla! as I would have to start my site over. I am just editing and "tweaking" an old site and I occasionally run into a problem. I have enjoyed working with Joomla! and I find excellent help here on this forum.

Thank you again.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”