Install Options Missing

This forum is for issues with installing Joomla! 2.5 (All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5.) on IIS webservers.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
tefoster
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Install Options Missing

Post by tefoster » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:46 am

After a painful Windows 7 rebuild I finally have everything installed. I'm trying to use WebMatrix to create a new Joomla site and all of the configuration options are gone, the only options I have before it goes on to actually installing are: database type MySQL or SQL Server and database password. I used to have the ability to select all sorts of options like DB Name, DB Username, DB Password, DB Prefix. I don't have any of those options anymore and there is no way I can remember the crazy settings it picked for me. Also if forces me to use SQLExpress and I want to use real SQL Server. How can I get the ability to select these options back?

Thanks,
Tom

humvee
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Install Options Missing

Post by humvee » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Check out the first thread in this forum for information links that you can get help from. If you want WebMatrix specific information it is best to go direct to the Microsoft community as the support for Windows IIS/MSSQL etc is very limited here, due to a lack of contributors with the necessary experience of this platform.

Return to “Joomla! 2.5 on IIS webserver”