Deployment issues on windows server2008x64

This forum is for issues with installing Joomla! 2.5 (All 1.6 and 1.7 releases have reached end of life and should be updated to 2.5.) on IIS webservers.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
wxb_km
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Deployment issues on windows server2008x64

Post by wxb_km » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:18 am

I developed a joomla 2.5 website on win7 using wamp server 2.2e,everything is ok on win7,but when I deployed it on a windows server2008x64,the frontend page display a blank page,what is the reason with it?
Someone can help me? Thanks in advance!!!
I use following components for this website:
1.Wampserver 2.2e;
2.joomla 2.5.7(chinese);
3.Ja T3 Framework;
4.Ja Teline IV v1.2;
5.Flexiconent component.

wxb_km

humvee
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Deployment issues on windows server2008x64

Post by humvee » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm

[Mod note: Moved from General Forum to IIS Installation Forum; ]
To help you, in the future, find the correct forum for your topic please read the Which forum to post your question that I have put together.

Hi
Welcome to Joomla and to these forums.

Please run the Forum Post Assistant to provide the information to help us try and resolve the issue.
Please follow the instructions in the post and the program pack closely.

There could be a number of reasons.
Do you have the SEF settings/.htaccess file on the Wamp version? If so remember Windows IIS uses the web.config file instead.

You do not state whether you are still using MySQL on the remote site or switched to MSSQL.

Whilst Joomla does now support IIS and MSSQL in the core there are many TP extension developers who do not develop with these platforms in mind.

Return to “Joomla! 2.5 on IIS webserver”