You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page and some filters missed

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
mojtabapordel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page and some filters missed

Post by mojtabapordel » Wed May 10, 2023 7:58 am

Hello
I have a site with Joomla 2.5 that I moved it to a subfolder. Now when I try to edit the modules or articles or anything else, it gives an error:
"You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page"
Also, some filters do not display any list in Module Manager or Article Manager or other parts.
how can I solve that?
Filters Missing.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To be learning

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page and some filters missed

Post by gws » Wed May 10, 2023 8:05 am

How dd you move the site?

mojtabapordel
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page and some filters missed

Post by mojtabapordel » Wed May 10, 2023 8:57 am

The site was in a subfolder. I moved all its files and folders to another subfolder in cpanel.
To be learning

gws
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by gws » Wed May 10, 2023 9:00 am

There will probably be several paths that need changing in the config file, I don't have a 2.5 site running now so I cant check which ones for you. The next time you want to do such a move use akeeba to do it for you as it will correct the paths and priveledges for you.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”