Cannot get recaptcha to display on registration form...

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
igorek24
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Cannot get recaptcha to display on registration form...

Post by igorek24 » Mon May 19, 2014 12:54 am

I fixed it by removing the key from ReCaptcha and creating a new one with check box ' Enable this key on all domains (global key)' checked. I have spend two days straight trying to fix this and this is what resolved my issue. I hope it will help someone else.

jootempl
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by jootempl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:49 am

Now recaptcha use Site key and Secret Key. I fill 2 values to Public Key and Private Key, but reCaptcha do not work, please help

Sdds
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Sdds » Wed May 13, 2015 7:46 am

I don't know if anyone found the most effective solution to this issue but I already tried everything described here and my recaptcha is still not working properly - it's showing but it does not seem to have a connection with the subscription form I want to protect. I'm currently using Joomla 2.5.
Please help!

jootempl
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by jootempl » Mon May 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Now, instead for Public Key, Private Key in reCaptcha on joomla 2.5, reCAPTCHA used Site key and Secret key, so your reCaptcha will not run.

denttransformer
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by denttransformer » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:19 pm

I have the same issues with recaptcha and started to disable extensions until i finally hit the right one. i Joomla ad agency. Once that was disabled my captcha image is seen now. Captcha was only missing on contact form for Joomla, all other extensions that use captcha worked, like Mosets tree, Acy newsletter. Now to figure out why, I found that if i disabled zones for ad agency my captcha works fine.

tgregory
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by tgregory » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:41 pm

I have fixed this solution

the problem is that you will need to disable the joomla core plugin and slect the none selected in the user manager and in the global configuration

then input the keys in the K2 advanced section and enable it there using the version2 and ie will show up and work fine

rewjoomla
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by rewjoomla » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:30 am

I am using CB Profile Pro (JD1 template) on Joomla 2.5.28 and recaptcha does not display on the registration form. I have tried all the tips that I have seen on this topic, but none has worked. Help please!!!

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”