Editing phone number in banner of website?

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ollau
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Editing phone number in banner of website?

Post by ollau » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:55 am

Hi,
I am trying to change the phone number in the top banner of my website - http://www.northsidecounselling.com.au/

I have logged in, extensions > template manager > selected the correct template (with the star) > edit > but advanced options is not available

Doing heaps of research online and I cannot figure it out. I have found the code, and done a search but i think it's an image, not text?

very stuck and hoping for some advice.
Thank you very much

ollau
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Editing phone number in banner of website?

Post by ollau » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:58 am

should have mentioned - i have tried editing under 'Template Manager: Customise Template'

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by imanickam » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:08 am

The phone number is not a text. It is a part of the image file object0.png located in the directory /templates/2013nthside1/images.

So, you have to edit the image and change the number.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Translations Coordination Team | Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team

Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

ollau
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by ollau » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:31 am

imanickam wrote:The phone number is not a text. It is a part of the image file object0.png located in the directory /templates/2013nthside1/images.

So, you have to edit the image and change the number.
Thank you!!! How do i locate the image? Is it under extensions > template manager?

sozzled
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Post by sozzled » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:28 am

If I understand imanicknam correctly, the image is located at <site-root>/templates/2013nthside1/images/object0.png. That's where I would look.
https://www.kuneze.com/blog
“If you think I’m wrong then say, ‘I think you’re wrong.’ If you say ‘You’re wrong!’, how do you know?” :)

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”