504 Gateway Timeout

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
HudekAdmin
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

504 Gateway Timeout

Post by HudekAdmin » Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 am

Hello,

yesterday I tried to import my csv file for virtuemart products (update prices,stock on products on my webshop) like I have done every day, but, the import failed giving a error like on the attached image. It gives an error after 90 seconds every time i try to import. Until yesterday I could import about 6500 lines, now it dropped down to 500-1000. So...I have about 19.000 products/lines to import, and I have to import a single file about 25 times (making new csv containing 500-1000 lines). Could you please help me step by step what to do. I'm using Joomla 2.5.28

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by toivo on Tue May 29, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: changed subject to normal case - please read the forum rules at https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”