can not access my administration login page

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 2.5 site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
steynovitz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

can not access my administration login page

Post by steynovitz » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:13 pm

I can not access my admiration website login page, getting 404 error, noticed that "Contact Us" doesn't work too, the site is: Steynovitz.info Any suggestions?

sozzled
I've been banned!

Re: can not access my administration login page

Post by sozzled » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:24 pm

Joomla 2.5? J! 2.5 is outdated, unsupported and reached end-of-life nearly four years ago. Best recommendation for you is to migrate your website to J! 3.

I don't know why your administration login gives you a 404 Page Not Found error. I don't know if anyone here can help you with this. Image

The "Contact Us" page has a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error (something to do with the Fox Contact extension). Just guessing: foxcontact is one of those extensions that hackers often look for in order to exploit vulnerabilities—it only takes a few seconds to use Google to search for contact form exploits to find dozens of places where hackers can find out how to do damage to websites—with older versions of this software in order to attack websites, take them over, and break them. That's something you might want to investigate. The HTTP 500 error may simply be the result of software that was written for one version of PHP being incompatible with the version of PHP that your webhost uses today. The FPA report (see the image above) will tell us more.

Other parts of your website may also be broken (e.g. the "Register" menu item that requires AcyMailing) because other extensions are not installed or are also broken.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 2.5”