Global Configuration – Plugin Manager, Not Accessible

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
jdmthree
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Global Configuration – Plugin Manager, Not Accessible

Post by jdmthree » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:13 pm

After much due diligence I have successfully deployed my Joomla Demo Site Backup. I did have to tweak my .htaccess file. My Joomla! site is up and running fine (a little slow - hosted at rackspacecloud).

view here... http://www.trophyparts.com/joomla

My issue is in the administrator area of my Joomla! site.

When I read information concerning moving a demo site to a new server, I understood that my "Cloud Control Panel" would not come with me. Under administrator > sites > control panel, I see a link for "Cloud Control Panel" with a missing image. When I click this link I receive a fatal error message...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function parseexception() in /mnt/stor2-wc2-dfw1/427528/470632/www.trophyparts.com/web/content/joomla/ ... dpanel.php on line 32

Another item that is not working is administrator > sites > control panel > global configuration. The icon is visible but the link goes to an empty page with no errors.

Other that the above, all other items under administrator > sites > control panel are active and working.

One other issue I question is administrator > extensions > plugin manager.
Just as the global configuration under administrator > sites > control panel, the plugin manager
link takes me to a blank page with no error messages.

Can someone offer guidance?

SpiritWebb
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Global Configuration – Plugin Manager, Not Accessible

Post by SpiritWebb » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 am

PHP Built on: Linux 1106-01-36 2.6.18-164.6.1.el5xen #1 SMP Tue Nov 3 16:48:13 EST 2009 x86_64
Database Version: 5.0.77
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.1.6
Web Server: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.4 Production/Stable [ Naiki ] 6-July-2008 22:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.13 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/9.0.597.84 Safari/534.13

I too am having this problem When I click the global configuration, it displays a blank page, as well as when clicking the plugin manager. I am not getting any errors on the screen, just blank white pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 2.5”