Update Errors

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
kaninyang
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Update Errors

Post by kaninyang » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi guys!

I've been trying for months to update my Joomla from Joomla! 2.5.28 to 2.5.9 but to no avail. Attached is the error message that I keep getting.

Please help!!!

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by imanickam on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Per the Forum Rules, changed the case of the Subject that was in ALL UPPERCASE to Mixed Case. Please do not repeat this in the future. Also, moved the topic to the forum Migrating & Upgrading to Joomla! 2.5

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Update Errors

Post by imanickam » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:26 pm

kaninyang wrote:'ve been trying for months to update my Joomla from Joomla! 2.5.28 to 2.5.9 but to no avail.
Are you trying to upgrade from Joomla! 2.5.28 to Joomla! 2.5.9?

If the answer is Yes, be informed that Joomla! 2.5.28 is a later version than 2.5.9. Joomla! 2.5.28 is the last version in Joomla! 2.5. There is a security patch after this - review of the document https://docs.joomla.org/Security_hotfix ... L_versions would be of help.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

kaninyang
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Update Errors

Post by kaninyang » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:25 pm

Thanks imanickam...hoping to get answers soon

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 2.5”