"Migrating undefined" error using jupgrade 2.5.2 for Joomla 1.5.26

Joomla versions 2.5, 1.7 and 1.6 are all end-of-life since December 31st 2014 and are no longer supported. Please use Joomla 3.x instead.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
joom fan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

"Migrating undefined" error using jupgrade 2.5.2 for Joomla 1.5.26

Post by joom fan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:59 pm

I have searched the Internet for a solution and even within this forum. I need help. I successfully upgraded one of my sites using jupgrade 2.5.2, but my second one get stuck in the installation phase and displays "Migrating undefined". I installed Admin Tools to repair all databases and fix all permissions.

I enabled debugging and get the following errors:

Code: Select all

Strict Standards: Non-static method JInstallationModelConfiguration::_createConfiguration() should not be called statically in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/install_config.php on line 63

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/install_config.php:63) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/jupgrade/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 532

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/install_config.php:63) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/jupgrade/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 532
==========
[install_db]

Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/jupgrade/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 24
==========
[undefined] [undefined]
Strict Standards: Declaration of jUpgradeCategory::getSourceData() should be compatible with & jUpgrade::getSourceData($select = '*', $join = NULL, $where = NULL, $order = NULL, $groupby = NULL, $debug = NULL) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/jupgrade.category.class.php on line 0
Strict Standards: Declaration of jUpgradeCategory::setDestinationData() should be compatible with jUpgrade::setDestinationData($rows = NULL) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/jupgrade.category.class.php on line 0
Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/jupgrade/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 24

Strict Standards: Declaration of jUpgradeUsers::getSourceData() should be compatible with & jUpgrade::getSourceData($select = '*', $join = NULL, $where = NULL, $order = NULL, $groupby = NULL, $debug = NULL) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/migrate_users.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of jUpgradeUsergroups::getSourceData() should be compatible with & jUpgrade::getSourceData($select = '*', $join = NULL, $where = NULL, $order = NULL, $groupby = NULL, $debug = NULL) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/migrate_users.php on line 0

Strict Standards: Declaration of jUpgradeUsergroupMap::getSourceData() should be compatible with & jUpgrade::getSourceData($select = '*', $join = NULL, $where = NULL, $order = NULL, $groupby = NULL, $debug = NULL) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_jupgrade/includes/migrate_users.php on line 0

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/jupgrade/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php on line 512
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

joom fan
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: "Migrating undefined" error using jupgrade 2.5.2 for Joomla 1.5.26

Post by joom fan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:04 pm

Or does anyone know a better migration tool that I can use?

Return to “Migrating and Upgrading to Joomla! 2.5”