Problems with AllVideos 4.4 for Joomla 2.5

This forum is for general questions about extensions for Joomla! 2.5.

Moderators: pe7er, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
johnnyfittizio
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Problems with AllVideos 4.4 for Joomla 2.5

Post by johnnyfittizio » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:44 am

Hi guys!

I have installed the plugin AllVideos 4.4 for Joomla 2.5
in the setting page appears many error lines:

Strict Standards: Declaration of JElementHeader::fetchTooltip() should be compatible with that of JElement::fetchTooltip() in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\content\jw_allvideos\jw_allvideos\includes\elements\header.php on line 32

Strict Standards: Non-static method JElementHeader::fetchElement() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\content\jw_allvideos\jw_allvideos\includes\elements\header.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\content\jw_allvideos\jw_allvideos\includes\elements\header.php on line 37

and in every page of the site appear this error lines (even if i have deleted e_strict in php.ini):

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\content\jw_allvideos\jw_allvideos.php on line 42

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\plugins\content\jw_allvideos\jw_allvideos.php on line 43

anyone can help me?
Thank you!

enochenoch
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Problems with AllVideos 4.4 for Joomla 2.5

Post by enochenoch » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:40 am

Hey I got the exact same problem! Really hope someone could give a crack at this.

Just to add one info, the video actually plays perfectly fine, only there are those many lines of error.

Return to “Extensions for Joomla! 2.5”