Free Joomla Templates

Hinabi sa kamay ng mga pinoy na newbie at astig sa pagdisenyo ng website gamit ang Joomla! CMS
freshmen
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Free Joomla Templates

Post by freshmen » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:06 am

Hi Guys,

We are showcasing our Free Joomla Templates

You can demo it just Choose from the j_template_xx t the Template Chooser

You must register first to be able to Download the Free Templates

Thanks You Guys

thehustler
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Free Joomla Templates

Post by thehustler » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:46 am

hey freshmen, I like this one - how do I download it please?

http://www.pcnest.net/joomla/index.php? ... 5&Itemid=6

slord
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by slord » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:41 am

freshmen wrote: You must register first to be able to Download the Free Templates
Yep this seems to be the case mostly ....
This is just me (i.e. one person) but total number of sites Ive gone to to look for templates = hundreds
Total number I registered at ZERO....

It depends what you want, members or downloads or ???
I just find the continual register stuff pisses me off... largely because there are so many scam sites out there (which Im not suggesting your is) Im just sick of the continual register for FREE templates and then its one very bad FREE template I could knock together in 5 mins... loads of pay ones and then SPAM ...

I don't claim to know the best way... but I think at least allowing them to see the index.php and css to see how easy it is to modify and/or license terms is a good start...
Its just my 2c.... but I doubt Im the only person ....

freshmen
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by freshmen » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:38 am

Hi guys,

Thanks for the time to take a look of your templates

We required to register to download the templates, because it is also just us (i.e. our company).

And we assure you that if you register, you can download the free templates, no hidden agenda of payment sor something.

Thanks.

Just Register first and log in to for you to download tie free joomla templates.

Again Thanks

More Power Joomla

slord
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by slord » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:56 am

And we assure you that if you register, you can download the free templates, no hidden agenda of payment sor something.
Freshman, I believe YOU... what Im saying is that a lot of people are just tired of subscribe...subscribe .. subscribe.  Its becoming an automatic reaction for me and I would guess others so for the purpose of helping you I don't mind... but I still think its a turn-off in the bigger sense. 

Its not just Joomla, its everything from online journals and papers etc. etc. for instance I follow a news article and BAM... subscribe to read the rest... which now just makes be hit back... 

Seriously I don't think the NYT or Guardian have malicious intent ... its just I am tired of registering for a single article... (or to see what a template is like).. and managing a password list of thousands of sites...

So I'm serious about this being "a part of your site"... it gives an immediate "feeling" which will probably be negative for many people..  its like the stores that ask for a name and address... I could just give a fake one... at times I write something obviously fake like "The Sorcerer's castle, Disneyland" but in the end I resent being asked my address to buy a pair of socks so I then avoid that store..

ScaredCrow
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by ScaredCrow » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 pm

I cannot agree more with slord. Subscribing to a site is really a pain. with this setup, you are losing additional traffic. It's a huge turn-off.
http://cebuislandresort <-- Cebu Resorts and Hotels
http://bohol-beach-resorts.com <-- Bohol Hotels and Resorts

Return to “Site Showcase”