Page 1 of 1

DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:43 am
by cool_iceman9
Hello folks

I' ve developed, managed sites for schools, division and regions, plugins, modules, components, mambots, used are; joomseo (search engine optimisation), wysiwygpro, mycontent (content editor), mod_ja_header (flash rotator, javascript based image rotator), mod_nms_pro (for scrolling texts), joomap (sitemap for google index), and joomlaexplorer (for uploading multiple content based files ie; .pdf, doc, images, .png, .jpeg, etc.)

here are the sites for critiquing:

http://mares.depedonline.net
http://region12.depedonline.net
http://davaodelsur.depedonline.net

Please do moderate your negative comments, hehehe, positive comments are always welcome, negatives are disposed immediately.

Cheers

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:24 am
by aspardeshi
Hi,

I have joomla 1.0.x and have xmap component installed. It is not satisfying my purpose. I am on lookout for better sitemap. My problem is that I have multiple subdomains and google is not crawling website properly with the above xmap component.

There is a bug in the sitemap url generated by xmap component also. it is not targeting the subdomain in url or subdomain, if the installation of component is in subdomain.

Can you suggest me a better sitemap for joomla 1.0.x ?

Please help.

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 am
by cool_iceman9
aspardeshi wrote:Hi,

I have joomla 1.0.x and have xmap component installed. It is not satisfying my purpose. I am on lookout for better sitemap. My problem is that I have multiple subdomains and google is not crawling website properly with the above xmap component.

There is a bug in the sitemap url generated by xmap component also. it is not targeting the subdomain in url or subdomain, if the installation of component is in subdomain.

Can you suggest me a better sitemap for joomla 1.0.x ?

Please help.
i suggest you use joomap component it works better with the sites i manage cheers

thanks for dropping by!

iceman9

http://mares.depedonline.net
http://iceman9.davaobloggers.com
http://newscenter.davaobloggers.com
http://foodtrip.davaobloggers.com

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 am
by cool_iceman9
up up and away!

go Manuel A. Roxas ES - MARES, soar high

http://mares.depedonline.net

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:47 am
by cool_iceman9
cool_iceman9 wrote:up up and away!

go Manuel A. Roxas ES - MARES, soar high

http://mares.depedonline.net

go go http://mares.depedonline.net

cheers

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 pm
by cool_iceman9
cool_iceman9 wrote:Hello folks

I' ve developed, managed sites for schools, division and regions, plugins, modules, components, mambots, used are; joomseo (search engine optimisation), wysiwygpro, mycontent (content editor), mod_ja_header (flash rotator, javascript based image rotator), mod_nms_pro (for scrolling texts), joomap (sitemap for google index), and joomlaexplorer (for uploading multiple content based files ie; .pdf, doc, images, .png, .jpeg, etc.)

Cheers
in addition to that kindly visit http://www.deped-davaocity.ph

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:37 am
by cool_iceman9
Promoting school blog/s
please visit.
http://depedmares.wordpress.com/

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:07 am
by cool_iceman9
cool_iceman9 wrote:Promoting school blog/s
please visit.
http://depedmares.wordpress.com/
In addition to that, you may drop by visiting us at twitter

http://twitter.com/maresdeped

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:46 am
by cool_iceman9
Kindly visit another project: http://www.schoolsph.com it's a school webhosting project

cheers

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:04 pm
by cool_iceman9
Queries regarding Teachers Board Exam Results please visit:

http://letboardexamresults.schoolsph.com - Licensure Exam for Teacher Board Results

Regards ;)

Re: DepEd Online Websites

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:07 am
by cool_iceman9
Hello folks a new domain for Manuel A. Roxas Elementary School is up

Please visit us at http://www.depedmares.com

Thanks