New Site for Joomla Templates Meta Search

Hinabi sa kamay ng mga pinoy na newbie at astig sa pagdisenyo ng website gamit ang Joomla! CMS
funky_bunky
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

New Site for Joomla Templates Meta Search

Post by funky_bunky » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:27 pm

I just launched my current project: [redacted]

The site aggregates templates from major template providers so people in search for professional Joomla templates can just visit one site instead of a dozen different ones.
It's still in beta and doesn't yet support many providers, but I'm adding new ones every week now.

I'm looking forward to your feedback (issues with the site, improvement ideas, provider suggestions, etc.) :)

olietryk_dk
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: New Site for Joomla Templates Meta Search

Post by olietryk_dk » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Site is definetaly looking good - very competitive niche to be targeting though! :-)
Good luck!

funky_bunky
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by funky_bunky » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:02 am

Thank you for the feedback! :)

I hope the site will stand out from other similar sites, because it offers a clear interface, easy filtering & fast search, has a clear focus on professional templates from known providers, and - probably most importantly - shows current information as template info is updated automatically and doesn't rely on manual updates.

The goal is that Joomla developers only have to visit one site that aggregates all templates from relevant providers automatically (that should be a USP).

mandville
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Post by mandville » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:03 pm

topic moved to more relevant forum. posting a link to a premium template selling site within the templates forum could be considered promotion,as you say you are looking for feedback. please see the stickies regarding posting of showcase sites.

when did you get approval to use the j! name url ?
HU2HY- Poor questions = Poor answer
Un requested Help PM's will be reported, added to the foe list and possibly just deleted
{VEL Team Leader}{TM Auditor }{ Showcase & Security forums Moderator}

funky_bunky
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by funky_bunky » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:26 am

Thank you for moving it to the correct forum. In the breadcrumbs it says something about Filipino Forum, though. Is this correct or am I getting something wrong here? (the site doesn't have any connection with the Philippines and I'm also not a Filipino)

Regarding the permission: I sent a request through the online form on OpenSourceMatters in April and sent an email to them in Mai, because there was no reaction. I never got any response at all.

Return to “Site Showcase”