The Joomla! Community Leadership Team (CLT) is currently seeking new members to join us on our team and we want YOU, our fellow community members, to nominate those you feel would be well suited! (yes, you can nominate yourself as well )
We’re looking for people with the following skills and abilities:
- comfortable working with people of different backgrounds - be they cultural, professional or any other
- Somebody who can work well on their own but also contribute to combined goals as a member of a team
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle controversial situations
- Some experience working/volunteering for an open source software project, preferably Joomla, though experience that can be shared from other projects is certainly welcome
- General conduct of a professional and considerate nature on Joomla.org as well as other sites and media channels
- Must have a reasonable and consistent amount of time to focus on your leadership responsibilities each week.
- Must be willing to read and agree to abide by the Joomla Code of Conduct
- Good administrative skills - Not necessarily due to professional experience, but if you’re an organizer, planner, get-stuff-done kind of person then let us know
- Management skills - whether in business or volunteer roles, if you’ve been a leader in the past, we’d love to know more about you
- International community members with English as a first or second language
- Writing/blogging/communication skills with a general interest in that area.
- An interest in, and aptitude for making use of, social media channels of communication: twitter, facebook, [youtube], etc
We will be welcoming nominations from today through Friday, June 10, 2011. The current members of the CLT will be reviewing and considering all nominations from which we will select and contact those we feel would be the best fit to join. You can send your email to email@example.com Please be sure to include “CLT Nomination” in your email title.
More info: http://community.joomla.org/blogs/leade ... mbers.html