The process for getting a new post added to this forum:
Anyone who has a need for current volunteers (either a permanent role or a short term need)
should send an email to one of the three forum moderators:
- For roles within PWG: Mark Dexter
- For roles within CWG: Peter Martin
- For roles within OSM: Dianne Henning
- Subject line for the forum post in the form of Team name: role name
- Example: Joomla! Community Magazine: Webmaster
- Example: Joomla! Bug Squad: New members (not necessarily programmers)
- Description of the role
- Contact information for interested people to follow up with (this forum is read only, so forum users cannot reply!)
- Email address
- Website information or registration link
Important: When a role has been filled, please contact the same forum moderator who posted the original announcement,
give them the URL to the thread and ask to mark the thread as "solved".
When the same role has an opening in the future, contact the moderator and ask them to remove the "solved" setting and add a new post in the thread that the role is now open again. That way, new posts won't have to be created for previously announced roles, and the new "open again" post will bump the thread with the newly re-opened position to the top of the forum.