Page 1 of 1

Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:25 pm
by paulsjv
Anyone else find it disturbing that your avatar is at the top of the page on every page?  It freaks me out!  I think it has to do with my birthday hat I have on.  haha ;)

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:26 pm
by ghosty
*grin*

Well that pic would freak me to *lol*

Cheers

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:53 pm
by paulsjv
ghosty wrote: *grin*

Well that pic would freak me to *lol*

Cheers
haha nice one!  I think I set myself up for that. doh! ;)

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:55 pm
by Predator
paulsjv wrote: Anyone else find it disturbing that your avatar is at the top of the page on every page?  It freaks me out!  I think it has to do with my birthday hat I have on.  haha ;)
At the Top of the page next to home is an arrow, click and this will hided.

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:06 pm
by paulsjv
Predator wrote: At the Top of the page next to home is an arrow, click and this will hided.
oh thank the heavens! hehe ;)

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:47 pm
by banner
Now I've sorted out my picture, next thing is:
Does anyone know how to change your display name?  I've got a handy login, but for display in forums I might prefer to show something more "friendly".  The profile update page doesn't give me the option to change it...

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:58 pm
by brad
banner wrote: Now I've sorted out my picture, next thing is:
Does anyone know how to change your display name?  I've got a handy login, but for display in forums I might prefer to show something more "friendly".  The profile update page doesn't give me the option to change it...
This feature has been disabled. Please contact one of the admins to have your name changed.

Re: Does this freak anyone else out?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:54 pm
by banner
Thanks for the info & the offer ... But no worries, I'm not sufficiently unhappy to create extra work if it's not normal practice.  Just glad to hear I wasn't overlooking something blatantly obvious!  8)
Thanks