Below are the Past Joomla! Member of the Month winners:
Hall of Fame:
February 2007 - Jenny Marriott (aka MMMedia)
March 2007 - Peter Martin (aka pe7er)
April 2007 - Ole Bang Ottosen (aka Ot2sen)
May 2007 - Ian Maclennan (aka ianmac)
June 2007 - Andrew Eddie (aka masterchief)
July 2007 - Matt Hayashida (aka matthewhayashida)
August 2007 - Mia Steen (aka vendelberg)
September 2007 - Amy Stephen (aka AmyStephen)
October 2007 - Russell Winter (aka RussW)
November 2007 - Arjan Menger (aka Sc00zy)
December 2007 - Toni Marie (aka Tydust)
January 2008 - Nathan Diehl (aka nathandiehl)
February 2008 - Lorenzo Garcia (aka LorenzoG)
March 2008 - Marko Milenovic (aka BSD)
April 2008 - Andy Wallace (aka humvee)
May 2008 - Jean-Marie Simonet (aka infograf768)
June 2008 - Anthony Ferrara (aka ircmaxell)
July 2008 - Marieke van der Tuin (aka Marieke92)
August 2008 - Ron Severdia (aka severdia)
September 2008 - Mark Dexter (aka dextercrowley)
October 2008 - N/A
November 2008 - Steve Burge (aka alledia)
The Joomla! Member of the Month award is our way of recognizing those members who have done an outstanding job within the Joomla! community. On the 1st of each month a winner will be chosen and that individual will receive a FREE T-SHIRT from the Joomla! Store.
1. Nominate a User for this award by emailing me (Ken.Crowder@forum.joomla.org) or sending me a PM with the following information:
2. Global Moderators will review all of the nominations and narrow it down to 3 nominees.Username:
Reason for Nomination:
3. Forum Members will then vote from the three nominees.
4. On the first of the each month, a winner will be announced.
1. Global Moderators, Core Team Members, and OSM Members are not eligible for this award.
2. Nominations must be received by the 20th of each month. Nominations received after the 20th, will be eligible for the next month's award.
3. Winners are not eligible to be nominated again for at least 12 months.
4. In the case of a tie, the Global Moderators will vote on a winner between the two nominees.
- OSM Members are not eligible. (7-23-2007)
- Voting and Nominating is open to all Members. (5-23-2008)