Page 1 of 8

Change username

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:30 am
by legio221
Could you please change my username to legio221 ?

Many thanks in advance.

Re: Change username

Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:54 am
by Robin
Hi,

I just changed your username.

Re: Change username

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:45 pm
by holdencreative
Hi, could you please update mine to :

holdencreative

*I looked around for a bit and didn't see a better place to post the request.

Re: Change username

Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:47 pm
by Robin
holdencreative wrote:Hi, could you please update mine to :

holdencreative

*I looked around for a bit and didn't see a better place to post the request.

Done, username changed to holdencreative

Re: Change username

Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:48 pm
by stevenetm
This seems to be the thread for requesting username changes - can I get mine changed to "stevetm"?

Thanks

Re: Change username

Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 pm
by brad
Steven Engle wrote:This seems to be the thread for requesting username changes - can I get mine changed to "stevetm"?

Thanks
Sorry.. that username is already taken.

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:25 am
by stevenetm
Thanks Brad, how about "stevenetm"?

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:41 am
by brad
Done. :)

Re: Change username

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:37 pm
by DiFerro
I was too eager to sign-up and didn't notice that my username was missing a letter. Please change to DiFerro.

Many thanks!

DiFerro (hopefully!)

Re: Change username

Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:22 pm
by Robin
DiFerr wrote:I was too eager to sign-up and didn't notice that my username was missing a letter. Please change to DiFerro.

Many thanks!

DiFerro (hopefully!)

Going tochange it for you, will e-mail up front...

Re: Change username

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:18 pm
by opalescent
I registered wayyyy too late at night and wasn't thinking straight about my username... could I have it changed to opalescent? Thanks very much!

Re: Change username

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:55 pm
by Robin
opalescent wrote:I registered wayyyy too late at night and wasn't thinking straight about my username... could I have it changed to opalescent? Thanks very much!
Done

Re: Change username

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:08 pm
by Aboutimage
Jumping on the change my username bandwagon :D

Can you change my username to "Aboutimage"?

Re: Change username

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 pm
by brad
famonline wrote:Jumping on the change my username bandwagon :D

Can you change my username to "Aboutimage"?
How about we do that for you once you have fixed up your signature to follow the forum rules.

Re: Change username

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:37 am
by maUroof
Could you please change my username

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:19 pm
by Robin
maUroof wrote:Could you please change my username
To which new username would you like it to be changed?

Re: Change username

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 pm
by FidelGonzales
I have waited a long time to change my user name. Can you change my user name to FidelGonzales please? Thank you.

Re: Change username

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm
by Robin
FidelGonzales wrote:I have waited a long time to change my user name. Can you change my user name to FidelGonzales please? Thank you.
As you can see, it is changed :)

Re: Change username

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm
by mandville
Proposal -
looking at user name change request from negligable posters,
suggest minor spelling mistakes can be done but full blown identity/user name changes only be made after a minimum post count.
Some people asked for name changes and were never seen again

Re: Change username

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:22 am
by KjetilSJ
Can you please change my username to "KjetilSJ"? I haven't been active here for a while, but managed to wake up my old account. I see that I really don't want this username anymore, so I consider making a new account instead. But hopefully it's just as easy to change my current username to "KjetilSJ"

Re: Change username

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:46 am
by dhuelsmann
Done

Change username

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm
by almoravit
Hi,

Please, could you change my username to almogaver ?
I tried to do it in the user control panel but the edit is disabled, so there's no way to do it by myself.

Thanks in advance,

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:08 pm
by Tonie
It's already in use, so can't use that one.

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 pm
by almoravit
Hi,

Sorry, sure I didn't wrote it right in the search member form.
The username almoravit, at this time, is not in use. Could you change my username to almoravit ?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:53 pm
by dhuelsmann
It is changed now.

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:23 pm
by almoravit
Thanks!

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:26 am
by cnxpoint
Hello there. My fingers were to tired (after hours of sledding last weekend) when I just signed up on this forum... Would someone please change my username from "cnxpopint" to "cnxpoint"?

Best regards,
TJ Abrahamsen



[mod note: manual signature removed]

Re: Change username

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:30 am
by brad
cnxpopint wrote:Hello there. My fingers were to tired (after hours of sledding last weekend) when I just signed up on this forum... Would someone please change my username from "cnxpopint" to "cnxpoint"?

Best regards,
TJ Abrahamsen



[mod note: manual signature removed]
I'll do that for you now. Please can you read the forum rules about signatures while I do this: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=65

Thanks.

Re: Change username

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 am
by theLoneDeranger
Could you please change my username to "the Lone Deranger" including the two spaces? I was unaware that I could use the spaces.

TIA & kindest regards.

Re: Change username

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:06 am
by brad
theLoneDeranger wrote:Could you please change my username to "the Lone Deranger" including the two spaces? I was unaware that I could use the spaces.

TIA & kindest regards.
We can. Can you first let us know your old username so we can merge the duplicate forum accounts of yours. Thanks.