SiteLock blocks me again

If you have any 'mechanical' forum or Joomla! sites related issues/suggestions with forum.joomla.org.
Runner64
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

SiteLock blocks me again

Post by Runner64 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 am

I cannot reach the homepage to joomla.org with my WiFi connection, but many of the other menus and submenus.
The proxy failed to connect to the web server, due to TCP connection timeout.
Any tip to solve the problem?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Runner64
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: SiteLock blocks me again

Post by Runner64 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

After 2-3 days it works again. I have not made any changes.

LoganKipp
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by LoganKipp » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:52 am

@Runner64,

Logan from SiteLock here. Error 20 is produced when the SiteLock CDN is unable to connect to the site's origin server within a specified period of time (called a "time-out"). In rare instances that this error is encountered, it should work normally again a short period later when the time-out is no longer encountered. If you repeatedly receive this error, clearing your browser's cache may resolve the issue. Meanwhile, we'll look into things on our end with Joomla.org to see if we can help to avoid producing these errors. Please advise in this thread if you encounter this issue again.

Runner64
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Post by Runner64 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:14 am

I have cleared the web browser cache, cleared the cookies, restarted the router, used another computer and mobile, tested a visitor’s mobile who never visited joomla.org… and repeatedly get the error but suddenly after 2-3 days it works normally again. It happens only when I use our WiFi connection.
The error are only on the start page and some other pages.
I will make a new post in this thread if it happens again.

Return to “Sites & Infrastructure - Feedback/Information”