Google Analytics

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x. Please consider the availability of third-party templates and extensions when deciding which Joomla version to use.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
ayyubibarhimi
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Google Analytics

Postby ayyubibarhimi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Hello!

Thank you in advance for your help. I am attempting to add the Google Analytics source code to my template, however, within Template Manager: edit file my site's source code is corrupted as it says that I am missing the jat3 framework plugin. Nonetheless, I have installed the T3 Framework 2 for Joomla 2.5 to no avail. Please help!

toivo
Joomla! Exemplar
Joomla! Exemplar

Re: Google Analytics

Postby toivo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:17 pm

The source code of the template does not have to be corrupted if it gives you a message of a missing plugin.

Please note that the JA T3 Framework plugin and T3 Framework plugin are two different plugins.

If you installed a plugin for Joomla 2.5 and your site has Joomla 3.x, it is not going to work. Or you posted into a wrong forum.
Toivo Talikka, Global Moderator
my first programs were assembled and run in 16KB :)
http://archive.computerhistory.org/resources/text/GE/GE.GE-115SystemSoftware.1967.102646096.pdf#zoom=100

Barworkout
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Google Analytics

Postby Barworkout » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:54 pm

You can try again with clean your browser cookie

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”