K2 breadcrumbs path

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x. Please consider the availability of third-party templates and extensions when deciding which Joomla version to use.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
loste
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

K2 breadcrumbs path

Postby loste » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:09 pm

Hello, I've setting from k2 tools the breadcrumbs option, but din't works how I thought....
I've a menu named "My results", it's a K2 catagories type menu.
The layout grid is setting with 3 Columns and 30 items and I have 100 items and in the bottom of page is displayed the pagination (number of page, prev and next button).
When I selected a item at page 2 the breadcrumbs path is "My-Result/item-32" and this is a problem because I can't comeback to pag 2 but only at the first page.

I need the path become "My-Result/pag2/item-32".

Someone can help me?

wwhite
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: K2 breadcrumbs path

Postby wwhite » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:53 pm

I get the same results and when i click on the category view i go back to page1 when i was looking at an item from page 2. Evidently thats the way they are designed to work and you would probably have to change the module code to get what you want.
Joomla - K2
Funeral Director - Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!
Saying - This old world keeps spinning round, it a wonder tall trees aint laying down https://www.[youtube].com/watch?v=c_W9aaQ1Apo

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”