How to hide menu in shaper helix3

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x.
Intern01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How to hide menu in shaper helix3

Post by Intern01 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Hi, I want to hide the menu from the home page that has the login form and display it on the main page after the successful login .. how to do it?

I tried the default way in Joomla in modules then selecting the pages I want to hide and sure didn't work with me.

This is my main menu.
please help thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: How to hide menu in shaper helix3

Post by AMurray » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 pm

The login form should be set to "Guest", and then after login the same menu item should show a Log-off link (rather than the login form). Just like the login form module shows the login form as "guest" but when logged in (registered) it will show "Welcome [User]. Logout" (or something like that).

You would put a login module into the page(s) you want it displayed on, in the usual manner for creating modules and assign it to a relevant module position on the relevant pages. If you don't want the login menu item at all, just delete/unpublish it?

It may be worth asking the question on Joomshaper's forum since it is about a specific product, perhaps there is some additional setting or alternative setting to that described above.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Help you I can, yes!. Post your question, you should. Keep it on topic you must!
Use the Forc....Forum Post Assistant my young Padawan!

Intern01
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by Intern01 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:23 am

OK I will, but unfortunately, I didn't get how to do this could you tell me the steps or where to change the menu in the screenshots and attache it here, please

Thanks for replying btw

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Post by AMurray » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Change menu items in the menu manager......? that's where it is usually done, unless your template has some additional options for menu management.

But as said earlier, the "login form in the menu" sounds like a Shaper Helix-specific issue, so ask on their forum.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Help you I can, yes!. Post your question, you should. Keep it on topic you must!
Use the Forc....Forum Post Assistant my young Padawan!

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”