Headings and unidentifiable copies

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x. Please consider the availability of third-party templates and extensions when deciding which Joomla version to use.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
purple11
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Postby purple11 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 pm

My website is mostly done when I had to delete some information on one of my pages. When I went back to look at it two things had happened. My headlines for my articles on the homepage were gone and one of my pages had 5 or six copies of a set of links I had. Can somebody help me figure out what I need to do to get these things back to normal? The first image is of my homepage. The three articles (Creative Digital Photography, New Wings and Shy Dinosaurs and Upcoming event) should have the header "classes and events." it should look exactly like the "welcome to the Gallery" heading. The second image is the classes and events page. Originally it had just five links. two classes and three upcoming events links. I have no idea how to get rid of the extra ones. The link to my website is: http://www.franklinstreetgallery.org Thanks for your help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

purple11
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Postby purple11 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:27 pm

I deleted some links at the bottom of one of my pages only to find that my headers had been deleted and there were now several copies of links on one of my pages. I'm not sure why this is. Can anybody tell me how to get the headers back and eliminate these copies? The headers should look similar to the "welcome to the gallery" header at the top of the home page and I'm sure you can see the problem with the other page which just has copes everywhere. The web address for the site is www.franklinstreetgallery.org thanks :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

purple11
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Adding headers to the homepage

Postby purple11 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 pm

I have a heading at the top of my site over my image slider (circled) and I would like to add another header where the arrow indicates. Does anybody know how to do this? The three images are articles under one category if that helps. www.franklinstreetgallery.org for reference. Thanks :D

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”