Google Maps disappear all my joomla website

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
thehotellot
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Google Maps disappear all my joomla website

Post by thehotellot » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:42 am

Hello,
Google map disappear all my client website. I used editor "CodeMirror" to display in module. Working normal before but disappear today. I checked all my client website and happens to all of them. Please help!
Last edited by toivo on Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: mod note: split from another topic - please create your own topics in the future

janhelge
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Google Maps disappear all my joomla website

Post by janhelge » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:53 am

If you want to do fix it the quick way, use html code view in editor when saving article. Joomla removes your iframe code when saving in preview mode.

To fix your editor go to backend (yourside/administrator) select Global configuration and the text filter fan. All users exept administrator should use default blacklist. But your administrator user can be set to no filtering. This menas you are alowed to include all types of code in to your articles. A bit more unsafe, but maybe make your own filter, including iframe and other code you might need make it safer :-)

mrgreg
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by mrgreg » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:09 pm

You may want to check your project API...

From Google:

Hi,

Today we are announcing important changes, including our new name - Google Maps Platform, a simplified product structure, pay as you go pricing for all, and more. Please take a few minutes to review the announcement to familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes.

We would like to highlight a few updates that may impact your implementation. Beginning June 11th, we are launching our new pricing plan and providing all users access to support. We’ll continue to offer a free tier — all developers will receive $200 of free monthly usage of our core products.

In addition, this change will require you to enable billing and associate it with all of your Google Maps Platform projects. Creating a billing account helps us better understand your usage so we can continue developing helpful products. It also allows you to scale easily with less downtime and fewer performance issues if your product grows beyond the $200 of free monthly usage. For additional visibility and control you can set daily quotas or billing alerts.

How does this affect your current projects?

Project: ########################

Based on your project usage over the last 3 months and our new pricing plan, we estimate that your new cost will be less than $200 a month and will be covered by our $200 monthly free credit. This estimate does not include usage from other projects or keyless implementations.

Project: API Project ###########################

Based on your project usage over the last 3 months and our new pricing plan, we estimate that your new cost will be less than $200 a month and will be covered by our $200 monthly free credit. This estimate does not include usage from other projects or keyless implementations.

We want to support you along the way. Please read our Guide for Existing Users to understand how these changes may impact your account and what steps you need to take.

Thank you for using Google Maps Platform.

thehotellot
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Post by thehotellot » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 am

Thank you so much for your valuable information, mrgreg!

mrgreg wrote:You may want to check your project API...

From Google:

Hi,

Today we are announcing important changes, including our new name - Google Maps Platform, a simplified product structure, pay as you go pricing for all, and more. Please take a few minutes to review the announcement to familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes.

We would like to highlight a few updates that may impact your implementation. Beginning June 11th, we are launching our new pricing plan and providing all users access to support. We’ll continue to offer a free tier — all developers will receive $200 of free monthly usage of our core products.

In addition, this change will require you to enable billing and associate it with all of your Google Maps Platform projects. Creating a billing account helps us better understand your usage so we can continue developing helpful products. It also allows you to scale easily with less downtime and fewer performance issues if your product grows beyond the $200 of free monthly usage. For additional visibility and control you can set daily quotas or billing alerts.

How does this affect your current projects?

Project: ########################

Project: API Project ###########################

We want to support you along the way. Please read our Guide for Existing Users to understand how these changes may impact your account and what steps you need to take.

Thank you for using Google Maps Platform.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”