Can't find this (?) to edit

General questions relating to Joomla! 3.x. Please consider the availability of third-party templates and extensions when deciding which Joomla version to use.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you should use this tool to help you post.
rockart
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Can't find this (?) to edit

Post by rockart » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 am

Thought it was a module but not on the list
How can I find it to edit please? :)

aah.edu.au (on this page, at the bottom)
help is appreicated

Template is Ximenia
Joomla is latest version
Win 7
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AMurray
Joomla! Virtuoso
Joomla! Virtuoso

Re: Can't find this (?) to edit

Post by AMurray » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:34 am

If it's not a module (that would've been my suggestion) maybe it's part of the template you're using? What you can do is under the template options, turn on viewing the module positions and then you can see these module position names, by appending ?tp=1 to the end of your URL.

Still, my best guess is it's a custom module called "Contact Details". I can't think of anything else it could be.

it could be a template position called "bottom-1" or "bottom-2" or something like that.

You would be better referring to the template documentation that may have so pointers about the module positions or how to edit such sections.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Millennium Falcon - it's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Return to “General Questions/New to Joomla! 3.x”