- Anyone installing the main Joomla 3.X.x package on their Web server.
- Anyone moving (transferring/copying) their Joomla 3.X.x site from a localhost server to a remote hosting server.
- Anyone moving (transferring/copying) their Joomla 3.X.x site from a sub_directory/ to the root_directory/ of their hosting server.
- Anyone moving (transferring/copying) their Joomla 3.X.x site from one hosting company to another.
- Anyone with specific questions about installing Joomla 3.X.x on a particular stack server on their local PC (WampServer 2, XAMPP, MAMP, or LAMP). There is no guarantee that you will get an answer but we try. Alternatively go directly to the Web site of the stack(s) you are using.
- Anyone with server issues identified during the Joomla 3.X.x installation process. This Forum is not however a replacement for your own host's help desk or support service. Again there is no guarantee of an answer to your particular question.
- Anyone with issues reinstalling a backup of their Joomla 3.X.x site using, for example, FTP and phpMyAdmin or Akeeba Backup and Kickstart
Who is this forum NOT for?
- Anyone installing Joomla 3.X.x Extensions
- Anyone Upgrading or Migrating Joomla between the different versions, or converting from another CMS to Joomla Joomla 3.X.x .
- Anyone with issues in administering a Joomla 3.X.x site that has already been installed.
- Anyone installing Joomla 3.X.x on a Windows IIS (Internet information service) server or using the MSSQL database server.
- Anyone dealing with SEO/SEF issues .
- Anyone dealing with server performance issues .
- Anyone posting anything in a language other than English.
- Anyone posting anything about security or hacking issues.
- Anyone posting anything at all about Joomla 2.5., 1.7., 1.6., 1.5., 1.0..
- Anyone trying to use this forum to teach them to be a Web server administrator. There are dedicated forums for this task across the Internet. Go to http://google.com
- Anyone else not installing Joomla 3.X.x , or not managing any of the Joomla 3.X.x site transfers listed, and not covered in the above list!
Thank you very much.