a bit of help with joomla installation problem

Need help installing Joomla! 3.x? For all Joomla! 3.x installation issues please use this forum.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10
sorincosofret
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

a bit of help with joomla installation problem

Post by sorincosofret » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:01 pm

Hello,

I have a peculiar situation and maybe someone is able to give me a hint how to solve it, or maybe a paid assistance.
I bought an VPS and installed WHM/cpanel, created an account for a domain, installed Joomla 3.8 and everything went good.
Adjusting the whm securities issues and other optimizations, the front end of Joomla got broken and I could not access the admin account. When I was trying to log in for Joomla admin, the display showed me only a blue page without any user and password box.
I deleted the database and all content in public html and tried to install joomla again.
Now everything got crazy and I get a broken installation procedure as in attach.
Has someone any idea how to fix it? Or could someone give me a paid assistance for configuring the VPS/domain/Joomla ?

Thanks
Sorin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wwhite
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Re: a bit of help with joomla installation problem

Post by wwhite » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:43 pm

It may be simple to adjust them back (Adjusting the whm securities issues and other optimizations) and try again
without more info about what you changed and added its hard to say whats going on
Joomla - K2
Funeral Director - Every Day Above Ground is a Good Day!
Saying - This old world keeps spinning round, it a wonder tall trees aint laying down https://www.[youtube].com/watch?v=c_W9aaQ1Apo

sorincosofret
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sorincosofret » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:10 pm

Thanks wwhite for the answer. As far I am not an info guy and the changes were made yesterday and before, it is quite difficult to undo ,,all the changes".
I was thinking it is going to be better to delete the account made in whm and create it again. Have you any idea if this creates other problems?
Now the whm security center gives me good rates.

sorincosofret
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by sorincosofret » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:16 pm

Thanks for those who read the message. I deleted the cpanel account for the domain and redefined it and now Joomla is working fine.

regards

Return to “Installation Joomla! 3.x”