Since I had moved the website and planned potential downtime anyway, I decided to finally upgrade from Joomla 3.7.3 Stable to Joomla 3.8.10.
That went smooth as well, and everything seemed to be working just fine, until I visitited the backend and found nothing more than a blank page.
What have I tried so far:
- Set configuration.php public $error_reporting to E_ALL (also tried maximum and development)
- Added ini_set('display_errors',true); error_reporting( E_ALL ); to configuration.php
- Added ini_set('display_errors',true); error_reporting( E_ALL ); to index.php
- Screamed like a little girl