HELP! Modules not working appropriately

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
KingSEO
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

HELP! Modules not working appropriately

Post by KingSEO » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Greetings,

I'm having an issue, where all of a sudden my site does not react to any adjustments in my module assignments any longer. I have a site format that has different modules coming in on the correct side of the layout, contingent upon which page I am on.

Since yesterday (or potentially since I made one extra module two or three days back), the site has concluded that it is simply going to utilize one module (my mailing list join) on each and every page, regardless of what the menu task settings are. Every single other module essentially don't appear. (Most modules utilize the Custom HTML compose, if that has any kind of effect)

Today I even went so far as to totally debilitate the mailing list module totally, but then it STILL shows up...and on the off chance that I alter the content in the module, it spares the change and shows it in the administrator interface, however on the site, no change can be seen (yes, I attempted distinctive programs to ensure it isn't a nearby storing issue)

See screen captures: MailingListSignup (in the Right position) is debilitated, yet despite everything it appears on the landing page (and each other page).

What would this be able to conceivably be? ???

Much obliged,

DV-admin
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: HELP! Modules not working appropriately

Post by DV-admin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:47 am

Do you know if you are using the core Joomla module manager or are you using the extention Advanced Module Manager? By the way I cant see your screenshots. If possible add one of the assignments for your email sign up box.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”