How to assign 2 registered users --> Same place

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
javier94
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

How to assign 2 registered users --> Same place

Post by javier94 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:36 pm

hello,

i'm usign fabrik 3,8 and Jomla 3X in the website.. and we have create the following..

We have created 3 diferents Registration forms in fabrik we can register the users.. we have created 3 diferents groups of users..

so form 1 -- register the group 1 user
so form 2 ... register the group 2 user
so form 3.. register the group 3 user.

Now imagine for example than the

group 3 user --- imagine this group is the Companies Group

So when the company fill the form --> one company is registered --> and we give access to this company private part of the website...so this will be the boss user from the company

The trouble is: imagine than More people in the same company.. or people from the same boss department nedd to be registered --> and associate this new department people to the same place where the boss is registered --> the idea is more than one person would be able to work in the same private part of the website assigned to this company...

How can i Assign this people department.. ???? i have to create a new element as for example company number and add this new element to the form... to assign the new registration people to the same place??? and once i have create the new element.. how can assign the new people through the registration to the company private place??

thanks in advance!!

javier94
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: How to assign 2 registered users --> Same place

Post by javier94 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:42 pm

any suggestion ???

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: How to assign 2 registered users --> Same place

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 am

Use ACL.

Give the group permission to the element.

By element, are you referring to a Fabrik element?

The question is better asked in the Fabrik forum.
http://www.fabrikar.com/forum

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”