Article not showing up at menu designation

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
ArjanD78
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Article not showing up at menu designation

Post by ArjanD78 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:50 pm

Hi everybody,

I'm new to this forum, so a short intro:
I'm Arjan, a chemistry teacher in the Netherlands. have a Dutch website to help my students. I used a free template and I got around to using Joomla for a few years now. Not an expert, but I manage. Usually...

Now I ran into a problem.
My students recently made a final exam. This occurs every year in March. I download the exam from a national site and publish them on my website. So this year (as every year), I make a copy of the article about last years exam and edit the dates and file names. Then I assign the article to the menu. Last week I did this for a higher level of students (VWO-level); no problems.

However, now I did the same thing for HAVO-level and the article doesn't show up at the module to assign it to the menu. What am I doing wrong? Some screenshot down below (Dutch version of Joomla)

Thanks in advance for helping out.
Arjan

Article

Menu assigning

Per Yngve Berg
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Article not showing up at menu designation

Post by Per Yngve Berg » Wed May 22, 2019 6:52 am

Sorry, don't understand your setup. Wgat type of module?

Why don't you use a Cstegory List Lsyout Menu Item type and sort newest st the top? No need to change anything when you add a new article.

ArjanD78
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Article not showing up at menu designation

Post by ArjanD78 » Mon May 27, 2019 1:01 pm

I'll try this, tnx

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”