Title of the article only after clicking on read more, i.e. developing the full content of the article

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
sylwekb
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Title of the article only after clicking on read more, i.e. developing the full content of the article

Post by sylwekb » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:26 am

Joomla 3.9.22
Hello
I have articles set in the menu as Category Blog.
I have each article with a link Read more .... I would like the title of the article only after clicking on read more, i.e. developing the full content of the article. At the moment, the title of the article, if I turn it on, it appears in the introduction above each article and after clicking read more, it does not appear at all if I turn it off. How to make an article title only after clicking read more?

I'm looking for it and can't find it.

I hope I have explained it clearly.

waarnemer
Joomla! Hero
Joomla! Hero

Re: Title of the article only after clicking on read more, i.e. developing the full content of the article

Post by waarnemer » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Now that would require a template override I guess.

Since the default (and logical) category blog with articles and a read more will show Title (article details if enabled) intro article, the part above the readmore, the intro image and the readmore link.

If you don't want to show, the proper would be to create an override to the template.
The quick n dirty would be to have a css display: none; on the title.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”