0 - Call to a member function register() on int after upgrading to 3.10.0

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
mikedunn135
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

0 - Call to a member function register() on int after upgrading to 3.10.0

Post by mikedunn135 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:49 pm

Hello everyone... I'm usually pretty good at troubleshooting Joomla issues, but this one has me stumped. I recently upgraded one of my sites to 3.10.0 and after the upgrade, when I try to go to the Administrator backend site, I get to the login screen, successfully login, but it immediately gives me the following error:

An error has occurred.
0 - Call to a member function register() on int
Return to Control Panel

When I click return to Control Panel, it takes me back to the login screen. The front end of the website seems to be working just fine. My site is running PHP 7.4. I'm guessing maybe there is a plugin or component that is not happy, but I can't seem get any detailed error messages. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

SharkyKZ
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: 0 - Call to a member function register() on int after upgrading to 3.10.0

Post by SharkyKZ » Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Enable debug in Global Configuration or in configuration.php if you can't access Global Configuration. Post stack trace.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”