Blog Layout Topic is solved

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
paul-eloc
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Blog Layout

Post by paul-eloc » Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:12 am

Hi everyone. I have a blog layout (https://eloc.org.uk/index.php/shows/past-shows) on my website where I have in the individual articles one image before the 'read more' break. The image has a hyperlink to the article, so the blog index page looks like lots of thumbnails which take you to the relevant full article.

It works in theory, but when you scroll down the index page (past the 5th row), there are gaps and spaces which I cannot account for. I have made sure (to the best of my ability) that each article is consistent in format at the start, but can't see why this is happening.

I am sure is someone looks at the page and the HTML underneath, they could spot what I am missing. Thank you.

Thank you

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Blog Layout

Post by Pavel-ww » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:34 am

paul-eloc wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:12 am
I am sure is someone looks at the page and the HTML underneath, they could spot what I am missing. Thank you.
Hi. Check the contents of this article. It looks like inside it there is a broken tag, due to which the link (<a> tag) is added to the column structure.
1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

paul-eloc
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Post by paul-eloc » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:09 pm

Hi Pavel, THANK YOU! I have re-edited that (and a few others) article and all is lined up. So much neater.

Kind regards

Paul

Pavel-ww
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Post by Pavel-ww » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:54 pm

Hi Paul. You are wellcome

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”