frustrating problem with -The timezone could not be found

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
radmilo2
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

frustrating problem with -The timezone could not be found

Post by radmilo2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Sorry for my bad English but..
I have install joomla 3.0 on localhost on my computer , instaled a few plugins and uploaded on host but every time I want install any plugin I received message :
"500 DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (jerror) at position 0 (j): The timezone could not be found in the database"
Also situation happend when I try instal any extension. I noticed that is old problem witch happend in earlier Joomla versions.
After 7 days unsuccessly solving this problem , traying change all options in Joomla panel, changing base in PHPMyAdmin, changing configuration file...but nothing.
Please , I need any suggestin , solving or anything
Thanks

therameatelf
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: frustrating problem with -The timezone could not be foun

Post by therameatelf » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:33 am

if Im not mistaken how about Try Akkeba http://docs.joomla.org/Copying_a_Joomla_website#Akeeba to move the site from localhost.?

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”