Link to publish article for in email

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
huubs
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Link to publish article for in email

Post by huubs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:40 pm

Hello,

Is it possible to get a link for publishing a certain article in the backend? So that I press that button, I get the normal login screen, and if I login the article will be immediately published. If I am logged in already the publishing should happen immediately, basically how the standard joomla works. Is there such a link available or can be made?

huubs
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Re: Link to publish article for in email

Post by huubs » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Anyone?

I have already setup an email to the administrator if there is a new article sent in. But I have to add a link to the email that can be clicked so that you have a login screen and after that the article is published automatically.

huubs
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Post by huubs » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:17 am

huubs wrote:Anyone?

I have already setup an email to the administrator if there is a new article sent in. But I have to add a link to the email that can be clicked so that you have a login screen and after that the article is published automatically.
Hmm, isn't there anything available? Do I really have to make a custom PHP page where I just change the published value inthe Mysql databse for the article?

jjspelman
Joomla! Explorer
Joomla! Explorer

Post by jjspelman » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Aren't there links in the notification email to allow publishing or not publishing of the article?

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”