Cannot Get reCAPTCHA to Display on Registration Form...

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
WeRJGT
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Cannot Get reCAPTCHA to Display on Registration Form...

Postby WeRJGT » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:38 am

Because I've literally spent two day troubleshooting and tried every suggestion on this thread I'm going to offer what worked for me on Joomla 3.7.5.

My issue: reCaptcha not showing on registration form, but shown on 3rd party registration form and custom contact forms. Neither of the registration forms were sending the activation emails or giving success/created messages, but emails from custom contact forms were sent/received.

My solution: reCaptcha is set on Global, User, and Contacts Options and ensure the plug-in is enabled. Make sure you have your public/private keys set in plug-in. Most importantly--turn off (set = No) the options: Enable K2 Profile; Use reCaptcha v2; Enable reCaptcha on registration form.

For whatever reason the options for K2 are causing issues. Take note that I did try every suggestion on this forum including changing the folder name and php code. This is the only combo of settings that work. Wheeew. :eek:
Last edited by imanickam on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from the Joomla! 2.5 Topic https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=624&t=702791

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”