Component not found, when saving changes in the administrator

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
domac
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Component not found, when saving changes in the administrator

Post by domac » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello

I need some of your help

A long time ago I manage a website developed on joomla, currently with version 3.9.2.

Now I have a problem with the administrator, with the ChronoForms component and with the template installed. In the case of ChronoForms when editing a form and saving the changes, the error message "page not found" is displayed and the url in addition to the parameters includes the language suffix, "es" or "en," which should Be visible only in the frontend of the site. With the template it happens similar, after editing the configuration of the same and saving the changes, the error message "component not found" appears and the language suffix is ​​also added to the url.

For this reason, I cannot make changes or create new forms or make modifications to the site template.

The funny thing is that with other components installed on site this does not happen.

Someone has an idea what might be happening, it would seem that it is a problem to compose the url after save, but I cannot find where the base url is stored to compose that of each component.

I made a video, I share the link. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SrihF ... 61g6SwErH8

I thank you in advance if you can help me.

Regards, Raul

posurreal
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Re: Component not found, when saving changes in the administrator

Post by posurreal » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Hmmm. Sounds like the ChronoForms Forum may be of more help.
https://www.chronoengine.com/forums

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”