Print User Data

Need help with the Administration of your Joomla! 3.x site? This is the spot for you.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
mitokat
Joomla! Intern
Joomla! Intern

Print User Data

Post by mitokat » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:47 pm

Hi All,

So we require people to register on our site. We are using this "expanded" website registration using the profile plugin to be our "main customer signup" process. I want to be able to print out a hardcopy of these "registrations". So all the fields I have on the registration form would then be able to be printed once the customer signs up.
Any suggestions on how to do this efficiently? I tried to see if there was an extention but I could not find anything.
Ideas and suggestions welcome!

AMurray
Joomla! Champion
Joomla! Champion

Re: Print User Data

Post by AMurray » Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:12 pm

You can export the entire user database table to excel or CSV format and print that from your MS Excel, or other spreasdsheet program such as using https://extensions.joomla.org/extension ... -csv-file/.

There are means to create reports from Joomla database, such as with these sorts of extensions: https://extensions.joomla.org/category/ ... a-reports/. You could assemble a report based on the user data.

Or, are you wanting something that will print the user records e.g. one to a page (A4 size, portrait orientation)? I don't know of extensions that will do that, but you can always set up a mail merge (Word, Excel). Each time you print the data from Joomla, you can then refresh your excel data source linked to the Word doc.
Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------
A Murray
Millennium Falcon - it's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs! The fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.

Return to “Administration Joomla! 3.x”