Joomla New Menu Item Page Corrupt on back end :'-(((

Discussion regarding Joomla! 3.x Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
imSoConffused
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Joomla New Menu Item Page Corrupt on back end :'-(((

Post by imSoConffused » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 pm

Wierd problem,

on the backend, when I try to add a new menu item it goes to a page that seems to be corrupt and no longer working correctly. Is there a way to reinstall this section of joomla or to revert back? I am creating a website offline using Mamp everything was working fine until it just stopped working fine. Didn't do anything

:'-((((
I hate Joomla I love Joomla I hate Joomla I Love Joomla I hate Joomla I love Joomla!

ionut
Joomla! Ace
Joomla! Ace

Re: Joomla New Menu Item Page Corrupt on back end :'-(((

Post by ionut » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Nothing stops working fine without a reason. Think what have you done before the error appears, did you install any plugin? You could also set in the Configuration the error reporting level to maximum and see if on the corrupted page any error appears.

imSoConffused
Joomla! Enthusiast
Joomla! Enthusiast

Re: Joomla New Menu Item Page Corrupt on back end :'-(((

Post by imSoConffused » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:01 pm

the 2 things I did was to install a module that was working fine and not causing problems and i updated a contact..I would say honestly if I was working on anything strange that could have caused this problem but I don't think that is the case. Is there a way to force update from 3.0 to 3.0 again so that whatever corruption has occurred can be fixed with the update?
I hate Joomla I love Joomla I hate Joomla I Love Joomla I hate Joomla I love Joomla!

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 3.x”