help so that it does not load certain modules of the cache joomla

Discussion regarding Joomla! 3.x Performance issues.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
leoncito08
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

help so that it does not load certain modules of the cache joomla

Post by leoncito08 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:21 am

hello .. you can help me .. I have a problem configuring the cache ... I need certain modules not to load in the cache ... for example a pop-up module.
This pop-up module is configured to be displayed every 60 minutes on the home page and the cache is activated every 15 minutes ... but the module is loaded in the cache and displayed constantly every time you enter the home. I would like this module not to load in the cache so that it works correctly, but I do not know how to do it

I have activated the joomla cache in the following way:

Global Configuration> System Settings> On - Conservative caching
Cache Time: 15

Plugin: System - Regular Labs - Cache Cleaner> On

System - Page Cache> On

1) "pop-up module (mod_popupaholic)": except this module of the cache, it is not displayed every hour in the home as I want, but it is constantly updated every time I access the home

2) "Banners modules": I have several banner modules that rotate randomly. but as it is loaded in the cache they do not work ... it is always displayed the same, they do not rotate

I was trying the "jotcache" but it does not work ... something I must be doing wrong

I hope that someone can help me to avoid that certain modules are not loaded in the cache .. greetings

ayuda para que no cargue determinados módulos de la cache

hola.. pueden ayudarme .. tengo problema para configurar la cache ... necesito que ciertos modulos no se cargen en la cache .. por ejemplo un módulo de pop-up.
Este módulo de pop-up esta configurado para que se visualice cada 60 minutos en el home y la cache esta activado cada 15 minutos ... pero se carga el módulo en la cache y se visualiza constantemente cada vez que ingreso al home. Quisiera que este módulo no se cargue en la cache para que funcione correctamente, pero no se como hacerlo

tengo activado la cache de joomla de la siguiente manera:

Global Configuration > System Settings > On - Conservative caching
Cache Time: 15

Plugin: System - Regular Labs - Cache Cleaner > Activado

System - Page Cache > Activado

1) "módulo pop-up (mod_popupaholic)": sino exceptúo este módulo de la cache, no se visualiza cada hora en el home como quiero, sino que se vializa constantemente cada vez que ingreso al home

2) "módulos Banners": tengo varios módulos banner que rotan de forma aleatorio. pero como se carga en la cache no funcionan .. se visualiza siempre el mismo, no rotan

estuve probando el "jotcache" pero no me funciona.. algo debo estar haciendo mal

espero que alguien pueda ayudarme a evitar que determinados módulos no se carguen en la cache.. saludos coordiales

Return to “Performance - Joomla! 3.x”