Try the following:
- Go to the screen Plugins (Extensions => Plugins)
- Enable the plugin"System - Language Code"
- Once the plugin is Enabled, open the plugin for Edit
- Now you would see the tab titled "Language Codes", click on the tab; Now you would see the language en-GB listed
- Opposite to the language en-GB, enter the value en-CA and save the value
peaceandlove wrote: ↑
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:16 am
where i can define GB as lanaguate but how i can define CA as country?
Be known that the language code for English is "en" - NOT GB; GB is the country code;
Another way, to handle this situation, instead of using the plugin "System - Language Code", you could install the language pack English (Canada) and make this language as the Default Site Language.