Ja-Login Module Text Translation

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 3.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
tecrunussp
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Ja-Login Module Text Translation

Post by tecrunussp » Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 pm

i am having a similar problem but i think it is in a different module with similar purposes which is the Ja-Login form, i am trying to translate the module and i have already done the most of the work the only one that is missing is the "Close" label that i cant find in anyway. please help-me
Last edited by imanickam on Fri May 05, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from the topic https://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=428&t=579510 (Joomla! 1.5 Forum)

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Ja-Login Module Text Translation

Post by imanickam » Fri May 05, 2017 3:36 am

What version of Joomla! is being used (e.g., 3.6.5)? The reason for the question is that the topic has been split from a Joomla! 1.5 forum and we may have to move the topic to the appropriate forum.

It looks like the module JA-Login is a commercial extension. So, not every user in this forum will have access to the module.

First of all you have to check whether the text string you are referring to (ie. Close) is defined as a language string. What you could do is to enable the "Debug Language" option (available in the tab System) in the Global Configuration. The text strings that are defined as language strings would be surrounded by "**" if they are translated. If they are not translated, the language constant surrounded by "??" would appear. Also, at the bottom of screen you would find the language files loaded and the untranslated language strings. This feature would allow you to locate the problem with language strings.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Joomla! Core - Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team Coordinator
Former Joomla! Translations Coordination Team Lead
Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

tecrunussp
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Ja-Login Module Text Translation

Post by tecrunussp » Mon May 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Ok thank for the suport i will se what i can do

Return to “Language - Joomla! 3.x”