Register Different Users Same Place and Language

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 3.x.

Moderator: General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
Windows Defender SmartScreen Issues <-- please read this if using Windows 10.
javier94
Joomla! Apprentice
Joomla! Apprentice

Register Different Users Same Place and Language

Post by javier94 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:37 pm

hello,

i have a register form ( fabrik 3.8) and when the user makes the registration.. the user is registered in one language depending on the register form page selected.. because i have 5 diferente languages..in 5 diferent pages.

this user is the boss of a department company when the enter.. the enter in the private space.. where there is a new many with some fabriks lists etc...

the troubles comes when the boss tell me that they have a department of 6 people.. and all the people must have access to the same place to work at the same time.. the access level.. would be the same for all the people .. boss and department people..

So how i can manage to add this new department people.. enter throught the registration in the same place?

i have been thinking about, and i think through the registration form would be quite difficult, if i'm not wrong, maybe would be easier.. create the boss from the registration form..and after create the registration of the people from the department .. using the joomla admin ... if is possible to send this users to the same place..

I'm using the component redirect on login for the registration forms and give diferent URL depending where the user is registered.

can you tell me how to do that??? i can assing same place for " X " users would be enter in the same place??

Thanks in advance

Javier
Last edited by imanickam on Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Per the Forum Rules, changed the case of the Subject that was in ALL UPPERCASE to Mixed Case. Please do not repeat this in the future.

Return to “Language - Joomla! 3.x”