Chinese Simplified 3.8.12.1 Topic is solved

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: infograf768, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
johnhart
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Chinese Simplified 3.8.12.1

Post by johnhart » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 am

For the last two or three months I keep getting notifications about updates available for the Chinese Simplified language pack, the latest one being 3.8.12.1

When I got to Joomla.org to get the update, all that is ever available is 3.8.8.1

Is there an update or is there no update?

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Chinese Simplified 3.8.12.1

Post by imanickam » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:52 am

johnhart wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:27 am
When I got to Joomla.org to get the update, all that is ever available is 3.8.8.1
Do you mean to say joomlacode.org?

In the page http://joomlacode.org/gf/project/jtrans ... ge_id=6403, you would notice that there is a language pack for Joomla! 3.8.12 and the language pack's version is 3.8.12.1. This entry would be the 7th row.

Note:
From within Joomla! itself you could upgrade the language pack, especially from the screen "Extensions: Install Languages" (Extensions => Manage -> Install Languages).
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Global Moderators Team | Translations Coordination Team | Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team

Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

johnhart
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Chinese Simplified 3.8.12.1

Post by johnhart » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:05 am

Thank you. That fixed it. I used your suggestion to do it from within Joomla itself.

Return to “Language - Joomla! 3.x”