Space disappear between words in non latin writings

General questions regarding the use of languages in Joomla! 3.x.

Moderators: infograf768, General Support Moderators

Forum rules
Forum Rules
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Joomla! <-- please read before posting, this means YOU.
Forum Post Assistant - If you are serious about wanting help, you will use this tool to help you post.
polatuz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Space disappear between words in non latin writings

Post by polatuz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:53 pm

Hi,
I have got a multi language website. In languages such as Arabic or Cyrillic, space between words disappear at pages. At the back end it seems normal but at the front end full sentence become like a very long single word. It overlap images or even goes out of page. Whatever text editor I use, it is same. What could it be the reason.

imanickam
Joomla! Master
Joomla! Master

Re: Space disappear between words in non latin writings

Post by imanickam » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:11 pm

What is your site's URL?

What template is being used for the site?

If the template is not a Protostar template, can you please make Protostar as the Default template and test the site. If the template you use uses a framework, disable the framework as well.

An alternative approach would be to create a sample site on a fresh install of Joomla without installing any additional extensions/templates/frameworks.
Ilagnayeru (MIG) Manickam | இளஞாயிறு மாணிக்கம்
Joomla! - Global Moderators Team | Translations Coordination Team | Tamil (தமிழ்) Translation Team

Eegan - Support the poor and underprivileged

polatuz
Joomla! Fledgling
Joomla! Fledgling

Re: Space disappear between words in non latin writings

Post by polatuz » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:24 pm

I use Flex template and Helix framework. I contacted template maker and they said it is not caused by their template. But I am not sure which part is responsible. I will try your suggestions and post results here.

Return to “Language - Joomla! 3.x”